A couple weeks ago I shared some yummy watermelon recipes for your summer cookouts, or bbqs. Watermelon is a summer classic for both food recipes and for beverages. I love to add watermelon to drink recipes this time of year, from infusion to smoothies watermelon definitely adds summer flavor to your bbq or even every day. Today I have some refreshing watermelon drink recipes to share with you.
- Refreshing Watermelon Mint Lemonade – Yum! Nothing says summer like lemonade, add in watermelon and you’re sure to have a hit! Perfect for a hot summer day!
- Cucumber Watermelon & Mint Infused Water Recipe~ Infusions are the thing this summer! They’re refreshing without all the sugars of full fruit juices.
- Watermelon Martini– For your summer celebrations!
- Watermelon Punch Recipe – Perfect for quenching a crowd’s thirst.
- Summer Drinks: Pineapple Watermelon Cocktail – I want to make this for my next summer bbq.
- Watermelon Margaritas the Perfect Summer Cocktail – This recipe has 2 options. One is with a shaker for one or two, the other will work for a larger crowd.
- Peach Carrot Juice (with Watermelon and Pineapple) – This sounds like a wonderful flavor combination for summer!
- Easy Watermelon Refresher Fruit Drink – The kids will love this one!
- Agua Fresca de Sandia (Fresh Watermelon Drink) -Perfect drink for your summer get together, or party.
- Watermelon Poptini Cocktail Recipe – Watermelon and Pop Rocks? Who knew? So fun!
What’s your favorite summer watermelon drink recipe. I’m definitely giving a couple of these a try!