It’s definitely time to start planning the garden! Along with that comes any container gardens you want to plant this year. Want to add a little charm to your garden this year? Instead of just using plain old pots for your container gardens, give one of these re-purposed container ideas a try. Now is a great time to round up those old items you want to re-purpose!
Here are a few ideas to get you started.
1. An Old Bicycle~ Add a container to the seat, or attach an old basket to the front of the bike then plant flowers around it.
2. An old tea pot or cooking pot.
3. An old chair~ Cut a hole in the center and add your planter.
4. An old wooden barrel
5. An old wheelbarrow~ Just add dirt!
6. Old apple crates
7. Some old shoes or boots~ You can arrange them on the sides of your walkway or stairs.
8. An old milk container
9. An old claw foot bath tub.
10. An old wash basin
What interesting re-purposed containers have you used to hold your container garden? Can you add any to my list. I know there are a ton more ideas out there!