I love decorating the house in red white and blue during the summer months. Patriotic home decor is so bright and cheery, so I thought I’d put together this collection of DIY patriotic home decor ideas, just in time for summer and the 4th of July.
- Patriotic Door Wreath~ Perfect for welcoming your guests!
- Dyed Coffee Filter Wreath~ Another fun way to welcome your guests into your home!
- Fourth of July Apothecary Jars~So fun for a 4th of July centerpiece, or to hold some fabulous summer flowers.
- Coffee Can Cake Stand~ A fun upcycled way to display your 4th of July cake.
- Patriotic Windsock~ Hang this on the back deck or back porch to add a patriotic touch to the outdoors.
- USA Map Flag~ Fun and festive addition to your home decor.
- Toilet Paper Holder Napkin Rings~ The perfect finishing touch for your 4th of July Tablescape
- Patriotic Utensil Holder~ Add a patriotic touch to your 4th of July party decor.
- American Flag Log Candle~ A rustic and fun centerpiece idea for your summer parties!
- Fourth of July Waterproof Coasters~ Perfect for your 4th of July celebrations~
- Red, White, and Blue Tin Can Luminaries~ These will be perfect to light the way when your 4th of July celebration goes from day into night.
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Duct Tape Mason Jar
These are just a few of our favorite DIY patriotic home decor ideas for your last minute parties and celebrations. We hope you and your family have a fabulous, fun and safe 4th of July weekend!