This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.
My husband loves TABASCO® Original Red. He eats it on everything! He eats it on eggs, toast, in soup, and on pizza. I’m actually a fan of TABASCO on pizza. It adds more than heat, it actually enhances the flavors of the pizza.
If you’re a fan, here are10 ways to perfect your pizza with TABASCO Original Red, if you want to kick it up a notch check them out here: Pizza Perfected
A couple of my go to party recipes include TABASCO Original Red. Including my favorite buffalo chicken dip recipe for a crowd. I’ve used this recipe several times for football parties at our house.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 cans of 10 oz chicken
- 3~ 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup TABASCO Original Red 1 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Place the chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, and ranch dressing in a slow cooker on high until the cream cheese is melted and the mixture is heated through.
- If you need the dip ready in a hurry you can heat the mixture on medium heat on the stove top in a large sauce pan, then once it’s heated, put it in the slow cooker for easier serving, especially if you’re taking the dip to a friends house for a party.
- Mix in 1/2 of the cheese, then sprinkle the rest on top.
- Serve with your favorite corn chips, and some extra TABASCO Original Red for an extra kick.
If you’re looking for more recipes you can check out TABASCO’s Game-Day Party Menu.