I love a good hot cup of coffee this time of year! I’ve shared several of my favorite coffee and creamer recipes here, and today I have another favorite coffee creamer recipe to share! It combines some of my favorite flavors, chocolate and coconut, yum! If you’re a fan of Samoa Cookies you’ll definitely be a fan of this creamer.
Samoa Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 14 oz. can of milk
- 2 tbs. of caramel syrup – caramel syrup or ice cream topping both work
- 2 tbs. chocolate syrup
- 2 tsp. coconut extract
- 16 oz. mason jar with lid
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, milk, caramel syrup, chocolate syrup, and coconut extract in the mason jar, add the lid and shake well.
- Store in the fridge and shake prior to each use.
Add one to 2 tablespoons of creamer to your morning coffee, or even to add a special twist to your hot chocolate! If you’d like you can also top your drink with some whipped cream and more of the chocolate or caramel topping. You can also top your drink with some shredded coconut or chocolate chips.
You can store the extra creamer in the refrigerator for up to a week. Mix up an extra batch of creamer or two and give them away as holiday gifts with a mug and a bag, or K-Cups of your favorite coffee. Add them all to a gift bag or basket and wrap them up with a bow!
If you’re looking for more coffee creamer recipes check out my favorite pumpkin spice coffee creamer recipe.
Or check out this White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Mocha, it’s one of my favorite recipes this time of year!
What’s your favorite flavored coffee or creamer for this time of year?