I’ve been wanting to make more homemade body products, but it seems like I don’t have the time! I always see all these great homemade body products on Pinterest, and I’m always pinning them to my Homemade Body Products Pinterest board. It’s one of my favorite boards! From handmade soaps, to body scrubs, lotion and lip scrubs I want to try them all! Earlier today I had a few minutes so I thought I’d throw together some DIY lavender hand soap. I’ve actually planning to make it for a few weeks so I had all the ingredients on hand.
DIY Lavender Hand Soap
2 Tablespoons Castile Soap I used Dr. Bronner’s Lavender
2 teaspoons liquid glycerin
10 drops Young Living lavender essential oil
6 to 8 ounces water
1/4 teaspoon lavender pigment powder (optional)
In a 8 to 10 ounce liquid soap dispenser add the Castile soap, glycerin, and lavender essential oil.
Shake to combine.
If you want to add color to your lavender liquid hand soap add in the lavender pigment powder, and shake again. This is strictly optional! The soap works just as well without the pigment!
Fill the rest of the liquid soap dispenser with water and shake again.
You can make up a couple batches and keep it on hand. You can also make printable labels to label your DIY lavender hand soap to give away as gifts. To make other scents just switch out the Castile soap for unscented and change your essential oil to your favorite scent. You can add in a different pigment powder, or leave it out.
I’m part of a group of bloggers that remakes pins we find on Pinterest to make them our own. For more fun Pinterest Remakes projects, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- How to Make Homemade Febreze for Spring Freshness by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Spring Rolls with Black Bean Noodles by Upstate Ramblings
- Easter Oreo Fudge Recipe by Mom Always Finds Out
- Bacon Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic Glaze by Day by Day in Our World
- Beef Enchilada Casserole by Just 2 Sisters
- Homemade Strawberry Vinegar by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Bowl by Sincerely Mindy
- Carrot Patch Brownie Bowls by Sugar, Spice and Family Life
- Easter Eggs Coloring Page Free Printable by Baby Loving Mama
- Simple Italian Pot Roast by The Guavalicious Life