One of my favorite flavors of fall is definitely pumpkin spice. Last year I shared one of my favorite hot chocolate recipes for fall, pumpkin spice white hot chocolate. Today I want to share a delicious pumpkin spice coffee creamer recipe. I love making my own coffee creamers because then I know all of the ingredients are fresh and the best quality.
- 1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 14 oz. can of cold milk, your choice
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2-3 tbs. canned pumpkin
- Heat the milk and sweetened condensed milk in a small saucepan until warm. Pour the mixture into a 16 oz. mason jar (perfect for storing) and add in the pumpkin pie spice and canned pumpkin.
- Shake well for about 30 seconds so that the ingredients mix. Heating the milk and sweetened condensed milk allows the pumpkin pie spice to mix and not be grainy.
- Store in the fridge and make sure to shake well before using.
This coffee creamer is perfect for this time of year! The best part is you can make it up and store it in the fridge to add to your coffee to get coffee shop taste, without the coffee shop cost! You can serve your pumpkin spice creamer up for your Halloween or Thanksgiving parties, or share it with your fellow workers and family.
Or you don’t have to share at all! This creamer will last for several days in the fridge, depending on the freshness of your ingredients, so you can save the pumpkin spice creamer all for yourself! I love to sit and savor that first cup of coffee in the morning while a catch up and regroup for my day.
Are you a pumpkin fan in the fall? What is your favorite coffee creamer flavor?