I have a fabulous pumpkin spice white hot chocolate recipe to share with you today! This recipe is based on the white hot chocolate recipe I shared with you a couple weeks ago. It seemed to be such a hit I decided to share some of my other seasonal hot chocolate favorites.
- 2 TBS White Chocolate Chips
- 3 TBS Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee Creamer
- 10 Ounces Milk
- Whipped Cream
- Sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice
- Place the creamer and white chocolate in a large microwave safe mug.
- Stir in the vanilla add the white chocolate chips.
- Microwave for about 30 seconds, stir until smooth.
- Add in the milk, and microwave for 90 seconds more or until the liquid is heated through.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle or two of pumpkin pie spice.
This pumpkin spice white hot chocolate recipe is so super easy it’s not even funny! It only takes a few minutes to make right in your own kitchen. If you have guests over you can double or even triple the recipe easily and put it in a mixing bowl to microwave, or even in a saucepan over the stove to heat up on low.
The flavors are perfect to warm your belly this time of year! I love to have a cup first thing in the morning while I’m easing my way into my day. Do you have a favorite way to start your day? Do you like to start it with a warm beverage in hand, or do you jump into your day with both feet?