I’ve been on a protein smoothie kick lately! And I’m loving the summer berry flavors right now! Not quite ready for fall YET here! Hah! Still holding on to those summer berry flavors while I can. One of my favorite protein smoothie flavors right now is raspberry! Yum! And the best part is berries have the best flavor this time of year, and you can find them for great prices in the grocery and fresh from your local farmer’s market. So, of course, I’ve made this raspberry vanilla protein smoothie a couple times already! Today I want to share the recipe with you.
This raspberry vanilla protein smoothie is low-carb, keto friendly, paleo, grain-free, gluten-free and dairy free. What it isn’t lacking on is flavor! I use Left Coast Bone Broth Protein Powder from Amazon (affiliate link) to keep it dairy free, and the vanilla flavor with the berries give it a little sweet without a lot of carbs. It’s super simple, just throw everything in your NutriBullet or high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
Raspberry Vanilla Protein Smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh raspberries + a few extra for garnish
- 1 scoop vanilla bone broth protein powder I like Left Coast
- ¼ cup coconut creamer +3/4 cup water or 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup ice
- ½ avocado optional, but it makes the smoothie creamier
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla optional
- Throw all the ingredients into a Nutri Bullet or similar heavy duty blender. Reserving a few of the raspberries for garnish.
- Pour into your favorite smoothie glass and garnish with the leftover raspberries.
Want a fun twist on this vanilla raspberry protein smoothie? Try your favorite berry, or a berry blend, or add chocolate protein powder instead of vanilla and make it a chocolate raspberry protein smoothie! So yummy!
Looking for more yummy smoothie flavors? Check out this Cranberry Vanilla Protein Smoothie.
Or this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie if you’re ready for some fall flavor.