Nothing says spring like a good salad! I love salads anytime of year, but a spring salad really hits the spot. Are you looking for some delicious spring salad ideas? You can find some great spring greens for the basis of your salads and you can start to find many fresh vegetables in the stores and at local farmers markets. Asparagus, spinach and strawberries are some great spring salad ingredients. Check out these 12 spring salad ideas for even more inspiration!
12 Spring Salad Ideas
- Vegan Asparagus Salad for Spring from Kalyn’s Kitchen features asparagus which is a spring staple at our house.
- Chicken Strawberry Spinach Salad ~Who Needs a Cape~ strawberries and spinach is a wonderful flavor combination for spring!
- Roasted Broccoli Salad ~Flour on my Face~ The balsamic vinaigrette helps load up the flavor on this spring salad.
- Broccoli Salad Recipe ~Just 2 Sisters~ This broccoli salad features a lightened up version that’s perfect for spring.
- Pesto Tortellini Salad with Asparagus ~The Kitchen is my Playground~ If you like fresh basil, this is the spring salad idea for you.
- Spring Sorghum Grain Salad ~Confessions of an Overworked Mom~ This spring salad features the unique flavor of sorghum along with those early spring radishes from your garden.
- Walnut Cherry Spinach Salad ~Mamal Diane~ Spinach is one of the first spring greens in many gardens and it’s a key ingredient for this delicious spring salad idea.
- Chopped Salad Recipe with Sugar Snap Peas ~Kalyn’s Kitchen~ Sugar snap peas are another early spring staple in many gardens and a great addition to spring salads.
- Sauteed Asparagus and Tomato Salad ~Flour on my Face~ Asparagus and tomatoes are a wonderful spring salad combination!
- Walnut Apple Warm Goat Cheese Salad ~Couponing N Cooking~ This sounds yummy for spring topped with champagne vinaigrette.
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Dressing ~Love Bakes Good Cakes~ One of my favorite spring flavor combinations!
- Avocado Edamame Salad ~Call Me PMC I have to include at least one salad with avocado since it’s one of my favorite foods anytime of year!
What’s your favorite spring salad ideas or recipes?
Looking for more salad ideas? Check these out:
2 thoughts on “12 Spring Salad Ideas”
I make such boring salads! I need to branch out and try some of these. I especially like the ones using grains like sorghum, because they sound like a great way to add some healthy grains to our meals.
That asparagus salad looks amazing! That would be great to take to a picnic!