I had to share this delicious and easy low-carb zucchini noodle chicken Alfredo recipe for 2 with you! It took me less than 30 minutes to make start to finish. I used leftover grilled chicken we had from the night before, but you could easily cook the chicken and still have this done in around 30 minutes. This easy low carb zucchini noodle chicken alfredo recipe makes enough for 2, but you can easily double it or triple it if you have a larger family to feed.
Easy Low-Carb Zucchini Noodle Chicken Alfredo
- 2 medium chicken breasts
- 2 cups zoodles zucchini noodles
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup cheese I used sharp cheddar
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- We used pre-cooked chicken breasts, but if you don't have leftovers from the grill, start by dicing and cooking your chicken in the avocado oil.
- Add in the zucchini noodles and the sliced mushrooms and saute until the chicken is cooked and the mushrooms and zucchini are tender
- Add the garlic, heavy whipping cream cheddar cheese, 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Saute for a few moments more and plate!
- Top with the other half of the Parmesan cheese and serve!
You can experiment with other types of cheese. I really like the Parmesan, but I think it would also be delicious with a smokey gouda cheese along with the Parmesan. You could also sub in beef or shrimp for the chicken. I think shrimp would be amazing in this and might have to give that a try next!
I’m so excited to find some delicious low carb recipes like this easy low-carb zucchini noodle chicken Alfredo, and the low carb crab stuffed mushrooms I shared the other day. Definitely not missing the carbs with these amazing recipes!
And there are so many great variations you can try with this one!
Looking for more low-carb or keto recipes? Check out these Low Carb Crab Stuffed Mushrooms!