This recipe for low-carb crab stuffed mushrooms is one of my favorites, and it really is pretty easy to make! I’ve made them several times, and even taken photos, but I just haven’t written them up to post here! And I’m not even sure why, hah! This stuffed mushroom recipe is low-carb, gluten free, grain free, keto friendly and OH SO DELICIOUS! We had them Friday night while we sat out on the back deck. They would make a great appetizer for a party, and know one would even know you were serving them to stick to your low-carb regimen. They would just think you were serving them up a delicious party appetizer!
Low Carb Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 about large mushroom caps (stems removed)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese room temperature
- 8 ounces crab meat
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced scallions
- Preheat the oven to 350' Fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry the mushroom caps and place them in a baking dish. I lined my baking dish with parchment for easy cleanup!
- Mix together the cream cheese, crab meat, salt, pepper, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese and the minced scallions, until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps. It should stuff about 12 mushrooms. You may get a few more or less depending on your mushroom sizes.
- Top with the other 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese and bake at 350` F for about 20 minutes, or until they start to turn golden brown on top.
Here they are all stuffed and ready to bake!
I can barely wait for them to cool enough to start digging in! I couldn’t tell you if they’re good as leftovers because there have never been leftovers here!
Make sure to Pin this one for later!
Looking for more low carb party recipe ideas? Check out this recipe for a low carb pina colada!