I love anything dipped in chocolate, but chocolate and peanut butter together, with a little salty crunch from the cracker? Yum! Chocolate covered peanut butter crackers are super easy to make, and I promise they’ll be a hit any place you take them.
We used white chocolate to make these, but you could also use milk chocolate, or even dark chocolate, yum!
White Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers
- 1 box crackers (Ritz or Townhouse work really well)
- 1 jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 bag melting chocolate
- white sanding sugar (optional)
1. Spread peanut butter on one cracker, and top with a second cracker. Repeat until you have as many peanut butter cracker sandwiches as you want, or you run out of crackers or peanut butter.
2. Melt the chocolate according to the package directions.
3. Carefully dip the peanut butter sandwiches into the white chocolate, then lay them on wax paper to cool.
4. While the chocolate is still melted, sprinkle the tops with sanding sugar, for some extra bling. If you’re making these for a holiday gathering, or birthday party you can use sprinkles or colored sugars to fit the occasion.
These are soooo yummy! They have sweet, salty and crunchy all in one bite. They remind me of a Take 5 candy bar, which is one of my favorite chocolate bars of all time! I don’t eat sweets often, so when I do I like to make them count!